Get Order Quickly On Fiverr ! FIVERR TIPS & TRICKS

 Today I'm going to share a tip and trick with you that you can use in the Buyer Request section of Fiverr to get your first order quickly. this tip will only work if a seller posts a request in the buyer request section. All gonna away? Let me explain to you, I am a seller I sell my skills on the Fiverr I sell my web development skills on the Fiverr. so I am a seller. Suppose that I have 5 pending orders on which I'm working.

 I'm developing suppose that those are all related to web development and suddenly I got another order which is related to building 6 pages web site on WordPress. so I don't have time because I already have five projects pending and now it's another project so what I will do, I will try to hire another seller. So to him, I can give up that project. it's related to six building a website of six pages.

 so what I will do the price of that project is $500. so I will try to get a seller for the $200 who will build a six pages website on WordPress from me at $200. Okay so what I will do I will go into the buyer request section on Fiverr and I have a post a request that I need a seller who can build a six pages website on the WordPress for me in the five days for the $200.

Get Order Quickly On Fiverr ! FIVERR TIPS & TRICKS


Now when I will a post a request in the buyer request section I became buyer also at the same time I am a seller and at the same time, I am buyer also because I posted a request in the buyer request section that I need a seller to build a website for me when you will come in the buyer requests section and you see.

READ ALSO

 hey, I can do this I can build six pages website on WordPress for $200. so what you will do you will post your offer on my buyer request.  so tip is starting from here after placing your offer on my request in the buyer request you will contact me. How you will contact me? 

  I will show you on the screen next but the idea is you will contact me because I am a seller and as you know on the Fiverr when there is a seller profile you will get a contact me button under the profile picture or profile image.

 But this trick will not work if someone is only a buyer because you cannot contact about directly until he contacts you or she contacts you but you can contact the seller anytime so I am a seller I posted the offer I posted a request in the buyer request section so you will contact me. How you contact me?

I will tell you but when you will contact me you will message me that, Hi I saw your buyer request in the WordPress category so you asked me to build a six-page web site is $200. I applied to that and here are a few of the designs that I built before on the WordPress so I will do this for the$200 in the five days if you are interested please let's start on this project. 

Okay, When I will log in it to my Fiverr Account first of all I will usually go to the inbox. I will see your message there and I will see ok you have good designs in the message you try to convince me. You try your best so that I give this order to you. So I will say okay I will not go to the buyer request section to check the other offers provided by the other sellers because you directly contacting me.

Get Order Quickly On Fiverr ! FIVERR TIPS & TRICKS


so there are 90 percent chances that I will give this order to you because you already convinced me you gave me the design you gave me the good budget time and everything. so I will give you this order so this is the trick that you can use. If a seller posts a request in the request buyer section. You can contact him and you can say hey give this order to me because instead of just applying the offer on the buyer request you can use this trick to get the order.

 So here I am on my computer so here I'm in the buyer request section of my Fiverr Account. So suppose that this is my request and you sent an offer on it suppose that okay after sending the offer you will come to the sent offers section here click and now you can see all the buyers on which you applied or sent your offer okay.

  So now I'm going to check which one is the buyer and which one is the seller so you just need to copy this thing this is the name of the buyer and you will come here and you can type Fiverr.com slash just after Fiverr.com forward slash you will paste that name here that you copied and press the Enter. so here you see so it's only the buyer okay it's not the seller so we cannot contact this person directly.  so I applied to his request I sent my offer to his request now when I will copy his name and paste here after typing fiverr.com and after forwarding slash,

 I will paste his name and press ENTER. So this is the seller also so what I will do I will click here contact me so I will just explain him. Type everything so that you can explain everything there okay you can attach your design here and everything and after doing this send this message to this buyer so this is this person is the seller that's why you can contact him directly so but this is a chance that if a seller post a request in the buyer request section.

 You can apply to his request and then you can contact him also that I applied to your request I sent my offer so I'm messaging you also so that's I'm ready to take your project you can convince him. Everything you need to do is to convince him when you will do this and when he will open his Fiverr account he will see this message and at least the will talk to me so that's the trick that I want to share with you. you can use to get your first order on the Fiverr. Okay, so I hope you liked my article. 

Post a Comment

please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.